Dalat Wine – Tea – Coffee tasting tour.
If you want to be happy, let drink wine. If you want to be beautiful, let drink tea. If you want to have energy, let drink coffee. This tour is useful for the drinking lovers.
- Arabica coffee plantation, Dalat weasel coffee: This is a very reliable place for you to have a cup of real weasel coffee. You can see the weasels and arabica coffee trees on this farm. And enjoy a cup of coffee and enjoy the landscape with coffee trees around you.
- A Vast hydrangea flower Farm: You have a chance to cherish a thousand flower with so many colors, and have time for the selfie with this kind of flowers.
- Tea plantation and Cau Dat tea company: This tea plantation located on the highland with the high16000 meters above sea levels. You can see a very huge tea farm with a thousand tea plants with all kind of tasty teas . on the way, you can visit the oldest tea factory which is built by Frech people in 1927.
- .Linh Phuoc Pagoda: It is a little stop on the tour, however, you can see beautiful architecture pagoda in Dalat, This pagoda was made by reusing the materials form terracottas.
- Dalat Winery, Grape wine: You can go inside the wine factory and try to taste a glass of wine there. You can know the way how they make wine from grapes.
- Old train station: This is the oldest train station in Vietnam where you can see cog railway and the ancient steaming engine.
You can enjoy the beautiful weather with spring season in the morning, at 8: 30 tour guide and driver will go to your hotel and pick up you. After that, you can start your beautiful day with us. First of all, we will take you so to the highest highland in Dalat, let you admire the impressive landscape of the tea plantation with wind and sunshine you can savor the relaxing moment, and then we will take you to go to the oldest tea factory and you can taste some kinds of tea such as oolong tea, black tea, or green tea... After experiencing some cups tea, we will take you to the hydrangea farm where you can see many of hydrangea flowers which can change colors depending on the PH level of the soil so you can see so many different colors of this flowers. Next, you have one more little stop to take some photos and pray. it is the Linh Phuoc pagoda which is one of the artistic pagodas. The main materials are reusing all the glass, bottles or terracottas that make this pagoda more interesting. After visiting the pagoda, the car takes you directly to the Dalat winery and grapes wine let you know the process of making wine there and absolutely, you have a chance to taste the glass of wine there. Continuing, we will visit the most interesting place, it is the coffee plantation and weasel coffee. you can know more about the weasels how do they produce the tastiest and most expensive coffee in the world, moreover, you can know more about arabica coffee, after that, taking a seat and enjoying the cup of weasel coffee to know how good it is. The last place is Dalat old train station where you can have an opportunity to come back to the past and see how the ancient people traveled. The old train station was built in 1932 and finished in 1938 and the length is 80 km from Dalat to Phan Rang. however, most of the railway is broken by the war and the time, therefore, the local government have just maintained only 7 km to let tourist have special experience on the old train.
We will have lunch at a local restaurant about 50.000 Vnd/person. or any restaurants you want in the city. it based on the demand of customer of food. veggie food for vegetarian.
- Bring some extra money to spend for food and drinks.
- Wearing shoes and hat will be better for the waterfall.
- We will bring some umbrellas if it is going to rain. But you should bring your own raincoat so you can wear your own one.
- Tip for guide and driver: it is flexible you can tip or not. it is based on how satisfied you are.
- Transportation: private car ( =<4 Private 7 seat car. =< 6 persons : 9 seat Van. =<12 person: Private 16 seat car)
- Pick up and drop at your hotel or anywhere you want to pick up in the City ( pay extra: 20 Usd if you want to pick up from the airport).
- pick up time: 8.30 am
- Tour includes English speaking tour guide. all entrance fee. Car. driver. one bottle of water. Tea. Wine tasting,
- Not included: Your food, Coffee cost ( 200.000Vnd/ Weasel coffee cup)
- Hiden fee: No hidden fee.
Price for our tour:
We Have Discount for Group >4 people. if you are a big family please contact for the best price.