Tour Dalat - Nha Trang in One Day Tour
A beautiful coastal city, Nha Trang attracts tourists to the beauty of the blue sea, white sand, sunshine, An heaven for relaxing with beautiful beaches. to go to Nha Trang you can go by bus or motorbike. but if you are afraid of the crazy driver. we here to help. Join us on the tour. we will safely take you to Nhatrang and also show you many beautiful destinations on the way we go.
- Morning coffee with Dalat view. We will stop at a nice coffee shop for you to enjoy coffee and look at our city from the hill.
- Linh An Pagoda: The biggest pagoda in Dalat. it was decorated with thousands of broken bowls. for example, a Dragon with 12.000 fragments of beer bottles.
- Hydrangea Farm: Visit a farmer and his farm of 2 hectares of Hydrangea Flower. here you can have many beautiful pictures.
- Visit A small waterfall on the way we go. that you can have some nice pictures.
- Stop at a rice field: know more about the way they grow rice and it nice with the rice smell and beautiful for you to take pictures with the whole field.
- Ponagar Tower: A ancient tower belongs to the Champa people. come here to know their culture and architecture in building.
- Our guide will pick you up at your hotel. and we visit the Thung Lung Den Coffee shop. A famous coffee shop in Dalat. they sell good coffee and also Vietnamese breakfast. from here you can have a panorama view of the whole city. have some minute relax.
- Visit Linh Phuoc Pagoda. and admire many records it holds. there is a statue of Buddha with 70.000 real flower cover on the statute. the longest table made from wood in Vietnam and many things else.
- Hydrangea Farm: This farm they grow only Hydrangea flower. the flower of loyal and patient it can change color depending on their age and PH level of the soil. it is a perfect place to take pictures.
- Drive on the Omega Pass. we will go through the Bidoup national park and the height is lower so you will see the plant and also soil changing different and the weather getting hotter. We will stop at some views and a waterfall on the way for you to take a picture.
- Stop at a rice field. here you can go around and contact the local, smell the rice and take pictures with the field we sure you will have beautiful photos.
- Ponagar Town: Ponagar Tower is one of the largest tower of Cham culture in Central Vietnam, built around the 8th to the 13th centuries.it was affected by Hinduism.
We will have lunch at a local restaurant about 50.000 Vnd/person. or any restaurants you want in the city. it based on the demand of customer of food. veggie food for vegetarian.
- Bring some extra money to spend for food and drinks.
- Wearing shoes and hat will be better for the waterfall.
- We will bring some umbrellas if it is going to rain. But you should bring your own raincoat so you can wear your own one.
- Tip for guide and driver: it is flexible you can tip or not. it is based on how satisfied you are.
- Transportation: private car ( =<4 Private 7 seat car. =< 6 persons : 9 seat Van. =<12 person: Private 16 seat car)
- Pick up and drop at your hotel or anywhere you want to pick up in the City ( pay extra: 20 Usd if you want to pick up from the airport).
- pick up time: 8.30 am
- Tour includes English speaking tour guide. all entrance fee. Car. driver. one bottle of water.
- Not included: Your food ,
- Hiden fee: No hidden fee.
Price for our tour:
We Have Discount for Group >4 people. if you are a big family please contact for the best price.