Langbiang Mountain and Kho coffee
Daily life makes you stressful with many options. So today feel free and follow us, We will take you to go to the new place where you have not come yet, and meet the people you have not known before. Let us built an unforgettable day for you.
- Langbiang mountain: It is like the rooftop of Dalat city because it is the highest mountain in Dalat with the hight is 1950metters above the sea level.
- Lat K'ho minority village: It is an original people of Dalat living here a long time ago. You have a chance to meet the local people to know more about their lifestyle.
- K'ho coffee shop. It located in the middle of the minority village so you can have break time for enjoying a cup of coffee in the coffee garden, and learn more about the method of producing coffee.
- Xq embroidery art village: It is like the showroom where you can see so many pictures made by Vietnamese women. You will be surprised when you admire all the arts.
- Dried flower showroom. This is a new destination where you can buy and see the dried flower that you can keep them permanent.
- Linh Phuoc pagoda: it is the very colorful and unique pagoda that you have not seen before. This pagoda is decorated with a lot of pice of glass, bottle or terracotta.
The tour guide and driver will go directly to your accommodation to pick up you at 8:30. The early the morning, we will take you to Langbiang mountain to enjoy the peaceful landscape of the city, it will take you around 30 minutes to get to the food of the mountain. From there you will buy the jeep ticket 60.000vnd (3usd)/ person. Following the jeep, you will get to the pick of the mountain with the hight 1950metters you can experience an impressive feeling on the highland and cherish the beautiful landscape there. You can see the Gold and Silver stream and listen to the romantic love story from your tour guide. After finish visiting the highest mountain you will come and see the minority village name K'HO. You can be your friends but you should remember to be polite when you see the village should to say "hello" and waving your hands. There are so many children in this village so if you like you can bring some candies for them, it will make them happier. Walking around the village after that you can stop in a small coffee shop where you can take a break in the coffee garden and let yourself enjoy a cup of coffee made by the local family. After finishing your coffee we take you back to the city to visit the new place. It is XQ embroidery art village which is not only the art showroom but also the factory inside have a hundred worker. You can see a lot of different pictures accompany by verity topic. Then taking 5 minutes on the car, you will reach to dried flower showroom where you can see so many various dried flowers which you can keep them at least 4 years. The last destination is Linh Phuoc pagoda was built in 1949, however, it started to transform to the appearance right now in 1990. The whole of this pagoda was made from the piece of broken bottles, plates, terracottas.
We will have lunch at a local restaurant about 50.000 Vnd/person. or any restaurants you want in the city. it based on the demand of customer of food. veggie food for vegetarian.
- Bring some extra money to spend for food and drinks.
- Wearing shoes and hat will be better for the waterfall.
- We will bring some umbrellas if it is going to rain. But you should bring your own raincoat so you can wear your own one.
- Tip for guide and driver: it is flexible you can tip or not. it is based on how satisfied you are.
- Transportation: private car ( =<4 Private 7 seat car. =< 6 persons : 9 seat Van. =<12 person: Private 16 seat car)
- Pick up and drop at your hotel or anywhere you want to pick up in the City ( pay extra: 20 Usd if you want to pick up from the airport).
- pick up time: 8.30 am
- Tour includes English speaking tour guide. all entrance fee. Car. driver. one bottle of water.
- Not included: Your food , Jeep ticket to go to the top of Langbiang mountain ( 60.000/person)
- Hiden fee: No hidden fee.
Price for our tour:
We Have Discount for Group >4 people. if you are a big family please contact for the best price.