Elephant riding Tour
Riding the elephant is the most significant activity on this tour. It gives you an opportunity to meet a very kind and friendly creature. He will carry you on his big back, go slowly into the jungle and the lake let you can cherish every moment to admire the impressive landscape there. Moreover, you can visit a lot of exciting places in our city.
- Robin Hill: this is also the cable car station. Standing on this hill, you can catch up on the beautiful panorama of Dalat city.
- Tuyen Lam Lake: which is the most beautiful and natural lake in Dalat with 360hecta large, so you can walk around the lake to refresh your mind and your physis.
- Truc Lam Zen Monastery: it is a peaceful and scared pagoda where help people feel more relaxed and comfortable when they come here to visit. It is also the best sightseeing place for the local people.
- Elephant Riding: This is the most remarkable activity in this tour. You can sit down and cherish the great feeling on a big back of the elephant. The elephant will take you to go into the forest or lake slowly let you admire the beautiful view on the path you go.
- Datanla waterfall: this is a very famous waterfall in Dalat where you can join in some adventure activities such as the alpine coaster, canyoning or high rope course. 6.Dalat old train station: this is the oldest train station in Vietnam. where you can see an out of order steaming engine.
- Linh Phuoc pagoda: This is a very charming stop for the tourist because of the unusual construction, and it is also a very beautiful and gorgeous pagoda.
You will start the tour at 8:30 with us, so the tour guide and driver will pick up you at your hotel. Firstly, you will reach to the Robin hill with the hight 1650 meters above sea level. In the pick of the hill, you can see the whole view of Dalat city. Where you see it divided 2 parts, one is the city view with so many tall buildings, and the other side will be green colors with the pine forest, Moreover, you can buy cable car ticket to enjoy the peaceful and fantastic view inside the cable car. The price for the cable car is 60.000vnd(3usd) for a 1-way ticket, and around way ticket is 80.000vnd (4usd) After finishing the cable car, you will come and visit Truc Lam Zen monastery where is a zen university of Vietnam, built in 1993 by the master monk Thich Thanh Tu. The pagoda is located in the Phoenix hill opposite the Tuyen Lam Lake where is a very peaceful and comfortable place. The tour guide will go along with you to the boat station where you can see the famous Tuyen Lam Lake. Next, you will participate in riding elephant let you enjoy the moment in the back of this cute and kind animals. Continuing the journey, you will stop Datanla waterfall. if you like, you can take the alpine coaster, it helps you to move faster to the waterfall and have the great feeling of the speed. Then, we will drive to the old train station to let you enjoy the typical architecture of the building. It was designed by the Frech architect In1992. and if you are lucky you can buy the train ticket go to the Linh Phuoc pagoda which is the last destination on our tour. However, you can go by the car way to see this unique pagoda
We will have lunch at a local restaurant about 50.000 Vnd/person. or any restaurants you want in the city. it based on the demand of customer of food. veggie food for vegetarian.
- Bring some extra money to spend for food and drinks.
- Wearing shoes and hat will be better for the waterfall.
- We will bring some umbrellas if it is going to rain. But you should bring your own raincoat so you can wear your own one.
- Tip for guide and driver: it is flexible you can tip or not. it is based on how satisfied you are.
- Transportation: private car ( =<4 Private 7 seat car. =< 6 persons : 9 seat Van. =<12 person: Private 16 seat car)
- Pick up and drop at your hotel or anywhere you want to pick up in the City ( pay extra: 20 Usd if you want to pick up from the airport).
- pick up time: 8.30 am
- Tour includes English speaking tour guide. all entrance fee. Car. driver. one bottle of water.
- Not included: Your food, Cable car ticket ( 60.000 Vnd) Roller coaster ticket (80.000 Vnd), Elephant riding ( 300.000 Vnd), Boat transfer ( 300.000 Vnd)
- Hiden fee: No hidden fee.
Price for our tour:
We Have Discount for Group >4 people. if you are a big family please contact for the best price.