Dalat Easy Rider Tour - Dalat Motorbike Tour
Feel free on our motorbikes. Don't be stuck in a Bus, Join with us to enjoin the fresh air. get some tan for your skin. and see the real Vietnam
- Tuyền Lâm Lake: a romantic lake with a magnificent view of the forest around.
- Truc Lam Monastery: the biggest meditation center in the south of Vietnam
- Chicken Village: learn about the K'ho people and their culture. see they making the traditional clothes, brocade.
- Mushroom farm: contact to farmers. Get in the mushroom house to know the technique they use to grow mushroom.
- Elephant Waterfall: See the most powerful waterfall in Dalat. look at elephant rocks under the waterfall.
- Linh An Pagoda: A beautiful Pagoda. go behind you can see a big statue of Happy Buddha with a big smile.
- Silk Factory: See the whole process of making silk from the small worm to the final product of silk.
- Coffee Plantation and weasel coffee: learn how to make coffee and you have a chance to try the most expensive coffee in the world. weasel coffee.
Our guide will come by his motorbike and pick you up from your hotel at 8.30. help you wearing protection wares and show you how to get on the bike. The first stop at the Tuyen Lam Lake. Our guide will introduce to you Dalat History then you can take a morning excise to walk up the hill to see the Monastery on the top of the hill. when we meet up again. our guide will take you to drive on a new road of Dalat. we visit the Chicken Village. at the gate, you will see a big chicken statue. our guide will show you around to figure out the culture and understand more about their life. Visit K'dong family to see her brocade. here you can buy some if you want. after saying goodbye to her. We go for 30 minutes to visit the mushroom farm. Our guide will help you to contact directly with the farmer to see their farm and know more about the way they growing mushroom. Drive 40 minutes more. we will arrive at the Elephant waterfall. Our guide will tell you the legend of the waterfall and take you to go down steps to look at the waterfall closer. after the fall we will have lunch at a local restaurant with good foods. you can have Pho, spring rolls, noodle of Vietnamese food which is about 50.000 Vnd. in the afternoon. we will visit the silk center to see the way we make silk. visit the Coffee plantation. our guide will help you recognize the difference between 3 kinds of coffee. see the Weasel and know how to make the best coffee in the world then you can relax and have a cup of coffee. look at the rural view of coffee plantation and a lake from above. drive back to the City and visit the flower village. have some beautiful pictures of flowers. our guide will transfer you back to your hotel at about 4 pm.
We will have lunch at a local restaurant about 50.000 Vnd/person. or any restaurants you want in the city. it based on the demand of customer of food. veggie food for vegetarian.
- Bring some extra money to spend for food and drinks.
- Wearing shoes and hat will be better for the waterfall.
- We will bring some umbrellas if it is going to rain. But you should bring your own raincoat so you can wear your own one.
- Tip for guide and driver: it is flexible you can tip or not. it is based on how satisfied you are.
- Transportation: private car ( =<4 Private 7 seat car. =< 6 persons : 9 seat Van. =<12 person: Private 16 seat car)
- Pick up and drop at your hotel or anywhere you want to pick up in the City ( pay extra: 20 Usd if you want to pick up from the airport).
- pick up time: 8.30 am
- Tour includes English speaking tour guide. all entrance fee. Car. driver. one bottle of water.
- Not included: Your food,
- Hiden fee: No hidden fee.
Price for our tour:We Have Discount for Group >4 people. if you are a big family please contact for the best price.