Dalat Canyoning Tour.
Canyoning tour is a must do in Dalat. an interesting experience of climbing and abseiling down Dalat powerfull Waterfalls
Detail of Canyoning tour in Da Lat
In the morning, a car and company tour guide will pick you up at the hotel, start the journey to Datanla Waterfall to join the Canyoning tour. At first, the tour guide will give you 30 minutes to experience the use of surplus equipment such as the use of belts, hooks, wires, etc. After experiencing the skills, our guide will take you down the Datanla Stream and begin the exploration program to discover the most beautiful stream of this central highland.
lean back and jump off the griff is one of the memorable moments of the tour.
The first challenge for you is a 15m high cliff, below is the Datanla stream, your task is to swing from above slowly go down to the stream, this is considered an easy challenge for you to apply those Practical skills you had learned at the beginning.
After successfully conquering the 15m high dry cliff, we will continue to move to a second waterfall, this is the natural waterfall as a natural slide, you will be assisted by guides to slip on this fall, below the waterfall is a lake more than 3m deep, do not be too worried if you do not know how to swim, as you participate in the program you will be equipped with necessary equipment and also life jacket.
Overcoming challenges of slippery slopes, we will stop picnic lunch at the top of the highest waterfall in the program, the 25m high waterfall and more than 30m wide after lunch finish, you will be instructed by a guide to overcoming the high waterfall quickly and safely. At this 25m high waterfall, you will move slowly down to the foot of the falls, 4m from the foot of the waterfall you release the rope and jump into deep water pools and swim ashore.
After completing the challenge with 25m high waterfall, you will come to a rocky cliff beside the falling waterfall, there will be two cliffs for you to choose to jump in the lake 4m deep. there is an 8m high cliff is easy for those who are not confident and afraid of heights, there is another one on the top of the 11m high cliff for those who love to feel strong, like challenging adventure,
One of the moments that are remembered in the tour.
At the end of the "free flight jump" from the rocky cliffs of 11m and 8m high, we will move to the last waterfall which is considered the "washing machine" because the water flowing through the falls is whirling around like a machine. This is a real challenge for those who love adventure and thrills.
At the end of the tour, we will walk to Prenn Pass and our car will pick you up to return to Da Lat, end a fun day.
Tour price: 75 Usd / guest.
- Car service throughout the route
- 01 picnic lunch in noon when stopping at the 25m waterfall.
- Guide-cum-coach (number of guides by number of guests)
- High-quality professional equipment provided by professional sports equipment manufacturers such as PETZ, BLACK DENMON, ... you will be equipped with: belts, hooks, gloves, helmets, life jackets, specialized belts, ...
- Insurance (maximum compensation of 10,000,000 VND / case)
- Entrance tickets.
- Drinking water during the waterfall.
Tour price does not include:
- Tip for guides. (Optional)
Regarding age and health:
- Vietnamese citizens: Children over 10 years of age and older are accepted and accompanied by parents, siblings of citizenship.
- Foreign citizens: Children aged 8 years or older are accepted and accompanied by parents, siblings of citizenship.
+ Health: No deformities, asthma.
- Professional tour guides are trained through professional training course by experts from France, professional trainers in Vietnam.
- Regardless of those who do not know how to swim, we have the equipment, the topography research, the rescue team is always on duty.