Clay Tunnel, Waterfall and Flower Lover
if you don't know what should you do to clear your tedious days, why don't you go with us to collect all the new things and make your new life after our journey?
1 Linh Phuoc Pagoda: This is the most colorful and unique pagoda in Dalat city, which made from a thousand pice of beer bottles or glass or terracotta.
2 Hydrangea farm: This is the biggest hydrangea farm here let tourists go inside to visit and taking photos.
3 Clay tunnel: You can discover 1.3 km clay road and admire the beautiful things on the way which are all the famous symbols of Dalat
4. Weasel coffee and coffee plantation: Where is the very attractive area for the coffee fans, you can drink a cup of weasel coffee and enjoy the coffee view.
5. Elephant waterfall: Admiring the most powerful waterfall inside the tropical forest.
6 Pongour waterfall: This is the most beautiful waterfall in the south of Vietnam. it is very charming with the natural landscape around.
Tour guide and driver will go straightly to your hotel and pick up you at 8:30. And then you will start the tour with us. Firstly, you can visit the most colorful pagoda names Linh Phuoc. This pagoda was built in 1949. After 5 times changing the master monks, Thich Tam Vi is the monk change all of the appearances of this pagoda in 1990 and he is also the master monk right now. when you come here you will be surprised by the beautiful art make from all the reuse materials like broken plate or bowl, ever the beer bottles or terracotta. After that, From the pagoda, you will take only 5 minutes to get to the hydrangea farm to see a thousand hydrangea flower with so many colors of flowers, this is the biggest hydrangea farm let tourist go inside to take pictures. this kind of flower grows very well with the soil here. They can change colors depends on the PH level of the soil. Next, we will go to the clay tunnel, it is the new destination in Dalat, it started to build in 2010 and become famous. You can walk along the way 1.3km long and see a lot of thing about Dalat like the rooster church, old train station, Truc Lam Zen monastery ... all of these symbols are made from clay. Then, The car will take you to go directly to the coffee plantation and show you the most beautiful landscape of the coffee on highland. Moreover, you can see the very cute weasel animals they are the workers produce weasel coffee for us, after that, you have time for a cup of coffee at the big coffee shop upstairs. After finishing your cup of coffee you can visit 2 more waterfalls is Elephant and Pongour waterfall, and the tour guide will tell you legends of these beautiful waterfalls.
We will have lunch at a local restaurant about 50.000 Vnd/person. or any restaurants you want in the city. it based on the demand of customer of food. veggie food for vegetarian.
- Bring some extra money to spend for food and drinks.
- Wearing shoes and hat will be better for the waterfall.
- We will bring some umbrellas if it is going to rain. But you should bring your own raincoat so you can wear your own one.
- Tip for guide and driver: it is flexible you can tip or not. it is based on how satisfied you are.
- Transportation: private car ( =<4 Private 7 seat car. =< 6 persons : 9 seat Van. =<12 person: Private 16 seat car)
- Pick up and drop at your hotel or anywhere you want to pick up in the City ( pay extra: 20 Usd if you want to pick up from the airport).
- pick up time: 8.30 am
- Tour includes English speaking tour guide. all entrance fee. Car. driver. one bottle of water.
- Not included: Your food,
- Hiden fee: No hidden fee.
Price for our tour:
We Have Discount for Group >4 people. if you are a big family please contact for the best price.