3 Days Package Dalat Tour
If you have time and want to see everything in Dalat, we are here to support you with the program of 3 days tour that you can discover the whole city.
Day 1 City trip
- Langbiang mountain: Explore LangBiang mountain, see the beautiful nature in Dalat, from the top of the mountain of LangBiang you will see miniature paintings of Dalat city in the color of green pine forests, some little dots of French-style houses and vegetable gardens. blooming flowers. And Listen to the Legend of the couple Lang and Biang.
- XQ embroidery Art Village: View the embroidered silk paintings created not only by embroidery techniques with unique materials and colorful fabrics under the clever hands of the Vietnamese women, formed by passion, imagination, with emotions about the country, people, about friendship, love, future or past.
- Bao Dai summer palace, Was built in 1933, bring a Beautiful European style and with a very noble and elegant garden behind the building. come here you will understand more about our history and also know more about our Last King Career.
- Dalat Old train station: Da Lat Railway Station is an ancient railway station in Vietnam and has a rare cog railway in the world, which is an attractive destination for tourists to Dalat. Built over 80 years ago, Da Lat Railway Station is an old railway station in Vietnam and has a romantic beauty of Architecture.
- Linh Phuoc Pagoda: The biggest pagoda in Dalat with a special art for decoration like mosaic art. this pagoda holding many records of the country.
- Hydrangea flower farm: Like you get lost in the flower forest. the farm with 3 hectars of Hydrangea flower. it is a perfect place for taking pictures
Day 2 Elephant Waterfall Tour
- Van Thanh flower village: One of the largest flower village in Dalat. here they are growing, flowers, strawberries, and vegetable to support to Hochiminh city, come here to see their technique and learn the way they growing flowers.
- Coffee Plantation and weasel animal: 3 hectares of Coffee with some kinds, such as Robusta, Arabica, Liberica coffee. to see how different they are. and you have a chance to try the most expensive coffee in the world, weasel civet cat coffee.
- Cricket farm: The farm of Thousand cricket. it is considered food of future, with high protein. learn how to raise them and you have a chance to try some specialty food in Dalat, Cricket.
- Silk factory: The Factory where they produce silk, here you can see where silk from. it starts from the silk worm to the final product. you can buy some if you want.
- Elephant waterfall: The most powerful waterfall in Dalat stick with a nice legendary of Vietnamese women. Discover the Waterfall to have beautiful photos
- Crazy house: one of the top 10 most Bazard building in the world. see the unique architecture. you can walk through it, get to the top and see our beautiful city from above.
Day 3 Pongour Waterfall Tour
- Dalat Cable Car: 2.3 km length it takes you to go high above the pine forest. where you can have a look of our nature in the morning with some bird singing around and see some little farmers are working on their farm
- Tuyen Lam Lake: Tuyen Lam means Dark Green forest lake. because it is surrounded by the forest, there are some small islands located in the middle create a beautiful scenery for you to enjoy and take pictures.
- Prenn waterfall: Walk through a small forest, about 5 minutes walk you will see a nice waterfall. which you can go behind the water and touch it.
hear you can play with the boat or can participate in some activities like Ostrich riding. Buffalo riding.
- Pongour waterfall: Beautiful waterfall. will be nice if you visit in the rain season. at this time the waterfall so powerful with full water falling and hitting the rock.
- Mushroom farm: See the farm and learn about the way the grow mushroom in Viet Nam.
- Chicken village: An ethnic village belong to K'ho people, the original people in Dalat. come here to see the way they live and discover their culture,
- French corner: Many French buildings are located in this area, which was used to be French offices during Vietnam war. come here to have a look at our history and also know more about French architecture.
We will have lunch at a local restaurant about 50.000 Vnd/person. or any restaurants you want in the city. it based on the demand of customer of food. veggie food for vegetarian.
- Bring some extra money to spend for food and drinks.
- Wearing shoes and hat will be better for the waterfall.
- We will bring some umbrellas if it is going to rain. But you should bring your own raincoat so you can wear your own one.
- Tip for guide and driver: it is flexible you can tip or not. it is based on how satisfied you are.
- Transportation: private car ( =<4 Private 7 seat car. =< 6 persons : 9 seat Van. =<12 person: Private 16 seat car)
- Pick up and drop at your hotel or anywhere you want to pick up in the City ( pay extra: 20 Usd if you want to pick up from the airport).
- pick up time: 8.30 am
- Tour includes English speaking tour guide. all entrance fee. Car. driver. one bottle of water.
- Not included: Your food, Cable car ticket ( 60.000 Vnd), roller coaster ticket, Jeep ticket
- Hiden fee: No hidden fee.
Price for our tour:We Have Discount for Group >4 people. if you are a big family please contact for the best price.